Do you feel less confident in public
because of Gynecomastia?
Regain you confidence with Male Chest Reduction Surgery.
Get the best treatment with us today!
- Minimally Invasive Procedure
- Only 24 hr Hospitalization
- Higher success rate
- Easy and fast recovery
- Daycare procedure
Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Newborns, boys going through puberty and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, though other causes also exist. Generally, gynecomastia isn’t a serious problem, but it can be tough to cope with the condition.
- It is mainly during puberty but if it persist then treating is the only solution.
- Swelling & tenderness in Male Breast.
- Mainly to an overweight Male.
- Mainly due to Harmonal imbalance.
How easy it is to transform the look of your Chest?
- It’s a very common daycare procedure chosen by men these days.
- It is a minimal invasive procedure so you are back home on the same day.
- It’s similar to a Liposuction surgery.
- Depending on the size the surgery can take as little as 1 hour.
- It is under General Anaesthesia to keep it pain-less.
- It is not an expensive surgery too.
Why choose UPHI Hospital for Gynecomastia or Male Breast Surgery?
If you’re wondering about a facility for Gynecomastia or Male Breast Surgery near me or are simply looking for the best Gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon and even NCR you can always feel free to visit UPHI, The Wellness & Surgical Centre and get the body, you’ve always wished for!
- We have an Internationally Trained Plastic & Cometic Surgeon
- More than 9 Years of Experiences in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Our success lies in diagnosing the patient in detail to give the best treatment solution.
- Trained by Best Plastic Surgeon in Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Surgery - Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery, Melbourne, Australia