A stage of irregular Bleeding, heavy bleeding, bleeding for more than 7 days & painful bleeding is termed as Menstrual Disorders. Having menstruation is safe, but having on flex-intervals and flex- quantity can be a sign of risk.
- Lower Tract problem such as PCOD, Endometriosis, ovarian tumor, uterine cancer, ovary dysfunction, fibroids, Adenomyosis, Endometrial Polyp, etc.
- Use of IUD devices or other birth control medications
- Uncontrolled diabetes, Obesity, kidney problems, etc.
- Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism
- Unhealthy eating and drinking habits
- Genetic Bleeding disorders
- Psychological factors
- Menopause stage, Hormone Imbalance, and Pregnancy Complications