What are Piles?
Piles also termed as Haemorroids are collections of tissues and veins arround anus that become inflammed and swollen.
These procedures are in a medical term called Hemorrhoidectomy which is a Haemorrhoid Treatment.
Know More about Piles/Hemorrhoids or Bawaseer
What are the Sign & Symptoms?
- Bleeding after and during passing stools – the blood is usually bright red.
- The painless/painful lump may be found around the anus.
- Incomplete sense of evacuation.
- A mucus discharge after passing stool.
- Anal area may be sore and swollen.
How to Diagnose Piles?
- Your doctor might be able to see external hemorrhoids. Diagnosing internal hemorrhoids might include examination of your anal canal and rectum.
- Digital examination. Your doctor inserts a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. He or she feels for anything unusual, such as growth.
- Visual inspection. Because internal hemorrhoids are often too soft to be felt during a rectal exam, your doctor might examine the lower portion of your colon and rectum with an anoscope, proctoscope or sigmoidoscope.
Why UPHI Hospital For Laser Piles Operation?
No Waiting Time
All Insurance Accepted
Day Care / One Day Hospital Stay
Best Piles/Bawaseer Doctors
Highly Expertise in Laser Piles Surgery
Dedicated Nursing Care
What are the benefit of Laser Piles Operations?
- Laser Piles Operation is the most advanced Piles Treatment.
- Minimal bleeding so low risk & faster recovery.
- As only they culprit tissues are targeted and normal tissues are speared leading to faster recovery and less complications.
- Laser Piles gives more precision to treat the Piles.
- It is an FDA approved treatment by the American Medical Council.
- Minimal Pain post Surgery for you.
- Negligible recurrence
- Laser Piles gives more precision to treat the Piles
Book an Appointment Now
- Our Care Coordinator Vishwa Sharma is waiting to help you.
- Vishwa Sharma will call you in the next 2 hours from now.
- Vishwa Sharma will only call you between 8 am - 8 pm which should be more convenient for you.
- Vishwa Sharma will book the next convenient appointment with Doctor for you.
- If necessary Vishwa Sharma will connect you with our Doctor for any immediate assistance.
What Our Patients are Saying ?
Patient Review - Laser (Piles Surgery) Surgery in Gurgaon
Patient Testimonials/Review on Laser Piles Surgery at UPHI Hospital in Gurgaon
Patient Review - Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy (Piles Surgery) Surgery in Gurgaon, UPHI Hospital