Most Advanced Painless Laser Piles/Bawaseer Treatment
at Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
Over 3000+ Patients treated successfully
Talk to Expert Now!
in our Hospital
+91 9870 274 224
We are specialized in Pain free Laser Piles Treatment
UPHI – A Wellness & Surgical Centre is one of the only centers within Gurgaon Delhi NCR which uses Diode Laser 1470nm 15W and which is the most latest & advanced Laser Hemorrhoids Treatment in the world currently. UPHI believes in bringing the Best Super Speciality Surgeons with rich experience and highest success rates in their Speciality of Piles Surgery.
We Ensure your Safety and Full Recovery
- Complete Privacy & Confidentiality
- COVID Safe Hospital
- Minimal Chances of Infection
- Cashless Insurance Options
- Highly Experienced Proctologist
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres
- Post Care Follow up with Our Patient
- NABH Accredited
What are the benefit of
Painless Laser Piles Surgery?
- Laser Piles Operation is the most advanced Piles Treatment.
- No cuts and No stitches
- No Blood Loss or Bleeding and 100% Safe Procedures or No Chance of Infections
- Laser Piles gives more precision to treat the Piles.
- It is an USFDA approved treatment by the American Medical Council.
- No recurrence
- Only 30-45 Min Procedure and 1 Day Discharge
Why UPHI Hospital For Laser Piles Operation?
No Waiting Time
All Insurance Accepted
Day Care / One Day Hospital Stay
Best Piles/Bawaseer Specialist & Doctors
Highly Expertise in Laser Piles Surgery
Dedicated Nursing Care
Book an Appointment Now
- Our Care Coordinator Vishwa Sharma is waiting to help you.
- Vishwa Sharma will call you in the next 2 hours from now.
- Vishwa Sharma will only call you between 8 am - 8 pm which should be more convenient for you.
- Vishwa Sharma will book the next convenient appointment with Doctor for you.
- If necessary Vishwa Sharma will connect you with our Doctor for any immediate assistance.
Know More about Piles/Hemorrhoids or Bawaseer
What are Piles?
Piles also termed as Haemorroids are collections of tissues and veins arround anus that become inflammed and swollen. These procedures are in a medical term called Hemorrhoidectomy which is a Haemorrhoid Treatment.
How to Diagnose Piles?
- Your doctor might be able to see external hemorrhoids. Diagnosing internal hemorrhoids might include examination of your anal canal and rectum.
- Digital examination. Your doctor inserts a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. He or she feels for anything unusual, such as growth.
- Visual inspection. Because internal hemorrhoids are often too soft to be felt during a rectal exam, your doctor might examine the lower portion of your colon and rectum with an anoscope, proctoscope or sigmoidoscope.
What are the Sign & Symptoms?
- Bleeding after and during passing stools – the blood is usually bright red.
- The painless/painful lump may be found around the anus.
- Incomplete sense of evacuation.
- A mucus discharge after passing stool.
- Anal area may be sore and swollen.