What is Pilonidal Sinus or Cyst?
- Pilonidal Sinus is a small hole or channel filled with pus or inflamed fluid
- It is a kind of cyst filled with pus, hairs, dirt, debris and blood as well
- It leads to severe pain and foul smelling discharge.
- It is also called Cyst or anal abscess.
- It may occur due to hair punctures, rubbing the skin, wearing tight clothes, hormonal changes.
- It is more common in men than in women.
Know More about Pilonidal Sinus Cyst?
What are the Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus?
- Pain at the bottom of the spine.
- Swelling at the bottom of the spine.
- Redness at the bottom of the spine.
- Draining pus and Also fever
What are the Causes of Pilonidal Sinus?
- Wearing Tight Clothes
- Hairs Puncture
- Rubbing the skin hardly creating the opening for the hair fall area
- Sitting for long hours
Why UPHI Hospital For Laser Pilonidal Sinus Treatment?
No Waiting Time
All Insurance Accepted
Day Care / One Day Hospital Stay
Best Proctologist in Gurgaon
Highly Expertise in Laser Pilonidal Sinus Cyst Surgery
Dedicated Nursing Care
What are the benefit of Laser Pilonidal Sinus Treatment/Surgery?
- No Cuts & Wounds
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Resume to normal routine from next day
- 20-30 mins procedure.
- High success rate and Permanently Cure
- Completely Painless Surgery
- Extensive Care is offered at our Multi-specialty Hospital.
- It is an US FDA approved treatment by the American Medical Council.
What is the Cost of Pilonidal Sinus Treatment?
UPHI analyze the problem deeply and accordingly, provides the treatment. To know more about the Pilonidal Sinus Cyst and its treatment cost, kindly visit the UPHI- Pilonidal Sinus Hospital in Gurgaon. Or To know more about the cost of treatment, contact our specialized Patient Care Head Mr. Vishwa+91 9870274224